Before Single Post Article
Now in our tenth year, WeDO has embraced many changes since we launched in 2008. There are lots of reasons why entrepreneurs and business leaders join our community, but why would people not join? Here’s our top ten reasons why people shouldn’t join WeDO …
- You don’t enjoy spending time with like-minded entrepreneurs & business leaders.
- You’re not inspired by learning from your peers & hearing about their business journeys.
- You don’t believe in the power of networking in its truest form – building trust & relationships which lead to mutual gain.
- You don’t see the value of collaborating with others for mutual benefit.
- You don’t want to grow your business & maximise your success.
- You wouldn’t benefit from an inclusive community which will support you & your business.
- You wouldn’t feel comfortable discussing the challenges you’ve faced, the mistakes you’ve made & what you’ve learnt along the way.
- You already know all there is to know about running a successful business.
- When you attend networking events, your primary focus is collecting business cards & selling.
- You like to be worshipped at an altar and have an ego which requires massaging!
If the above isn’t applicable to you, here’s what we’re all about …
- Peer to peer learning.
- Sharing knowledge, ideas & experiences.
- Doing business with integrity.
- Focusing on key drivers to grow your business.
- Trust & doing business together.
- Inspiring you to be the best you can be.
- Supporting you & giving access to those who can help you achieve your ambitions.
- Promoting you & your business to a wide audience.
- Celebrating your successes.
So, if you’re an ambitious, driven entrepreneur who wants to maximise the success of your business & build relationships with your peers, you’re right up our street. If you’re not, then we wish you all the best and let’s politely agree to differ! You can find out more about membership by clicking HERE
Do you have what it takes? Click HERE
to submit your application for review by our Executive Team