- Cyber basics – get the basics right.
- Have a plan (Data Breach is inevitable – it’s not if, but when!)
- Considerations of the Insider Threat Risk.
- Accidents can have the same outcome as malicious cyber breach.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- How to defend your organisation against Cyber attack.
- The difference between traditional controls and the new wave.
MEET THE HOST
Matt Little is Chief Technical Officer (CTO) and Director at ZoneFox. After previously working in hi-tech software, consultancy and financial services sectors for almost 2 decades, Matt brings a strong innovation, strategic and managerial focus to the rapidly growing Edinburgh-based organisation.
With a strong track record in managing teams of all sizes, Matt has led the Engineering, Development and Augmented Intelligence (AI) teams at ZoneFox for the past four years and has been recognised as a leader of product innovation in Cyber Security and AI. Combining his thorough knowledge of technology and security with strong interpersonal skills, he contributed massively to ZoneFox winning the “Champions of Champions” Scottish Cyber Award in 2016, as well as leading the team to win the Silver Award at UK’s Most Innovative Information Security Companies in the same year. Zonefox were crowned the Cyber SME Defender of the Year in 2017 as well as winning the Leading Light Innovation Award.