- Personality profiling.
- Flexing your behaviour to connect with different people types.
- Mood setter – to enable you to set your mood to get the best out of your day.
- Radiators and Drainers- “Drainers” are the people that absolutely suck the energy, drive and enthusiasm out of us, whilst the “radiators” bring the joy, happiness, fulfilment and drive into our lives. Learn more about how we can manage this more effectively and get on with our lives.
- Techniques to build confidence and presence.
- Q & A.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- How to set up your day to be successful.
- What personality type you are.
- Flexing your behaviour to connect with different types of personalities.
- How to set your mood.
- Understanding two energy types and how to manage them.
- How to build confidence and presence.
MEET THE HOST
Liz Hoskin is on the Board of Trustees for the Chartered Management Institute as her passion is to promote Heart Centred Leadership with the many clients she works with. She is a Chartered Manager and a Fellow of CMI together with being a Fellow of the Institute of Directors.
Liz Hoskin is the founder of Positive Qualities Ltd, a positive transformation consultancy and her clients call her the “People Reader” because of her exceptional ability to read people, then work with them to enable them to realise their potential. It has been said that every company needs Liz Hoskin and her team as there is a noticeable change in the energy and results of the businesses once they have worked with Positive Qualities Ltd. Over the past seven years Liz has successfully developed the W.O.W. System ® which enables companies to change their culture into a more positive and proactive one.
After starting her career in Marks and Spencer PLC, she is now seen as a one of the top inspirational keynote speakers for corporate events that want their people to improve their morale, teamwork, and ultimately achieve better business results. With her background in Sales and Marketing, Liz honed her people skills to inspire audiences who are often stuck in their ways and don’t know how to change. With her engaging, and fun personality, Liz connects with her audiences immediately and delivers content that they can use straightaway when they get back to their companies.
Liz believes that if every company replaces CSR with OSR, we will be able to provide – real access to practical skills, emotional support and wellbeing, qualifications and a career with possibilities for all the people who we have previously overlooked.