- Overview of Scottish Enterprise & the services they provide.
- The access process for SMEs.
- Key support & intervention offered by Scottish Enterprise including:
High Growth Venture programme.
Investment & funding options.
Leadership Support Service.
Business Improvement Academy & Workshops.
Finding new public & private sector opportunities to innovate & grow your business.
Connecting to the Scottish entrepreneurial ecosystem.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- How Scottish Enterprise work with SMEs and how to engage with them.
- Overview of High Growth Ventures & how they work with you on developing routes to market, a strong business model and raising investment for growth.
- How they can help to showcase your company and connect you to local, national and international investors as well as support through our Investor Readiness programme.
- How SE can help you to find a mentor and how our Leadership Development Programme can help you to grow your business.
- Find out about Workplace Innovation funding, Succession Expert Support, Investors in People, ScotGrad – graduate placements for growing businesses, TalentScotland & strategic business IT advice.
- How to bid for contract opportunities to provide your products & services to the UK public & private sectors as well as overseas markets.
- Connect you to a network of partner organisation/individuals & peer or role model businesses best placed to support you at whatever stage of growth you are at, whatever your sector or specific needs.
- How to access to company case studies, guides, industry reports, comment and insights from across Scotland’s business community.