- Getting results through others.
- Key characteristics of being an employer of choice.
- Creating your dream team – the right people, in the right roles, at the right time.
- Key characteristics of a great leader.
- Recognition & reward.
- Becoming a recruitment ninja – Culture Fit, Job Fit, Company Fit.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- More informed hiring decisions.
- More motivated teams.
- Improved team retention.
- Increased business growth & profitability.
MEET THE HOST
Suzie McCafferty is one of the most experienced franchise and licensing professionals in the UK. She has been in the industry for more than 18 years, firstly as a successful international franchisor in her own right, then Director of a £30m franchise division of a large recruitment plc. and now running her own British Franchise Association accredited consultancy firm, Platinum Wave Franchising.
Suzie’s focus is on preparing businesses all over the globe for franchising, licensing and distribution licensing, effective recruitment of franchisees, licensees and distributors, executive recruitment, driving network performance through training and coaching, assisting UK brands to franchise internationally and bringing international brands into the UK.
She is the longstanding Chairperson of the British Franchise Association (bfa) Scottish Regional Forum. A well-known and respected face in franchising, Suzie is often asked to share her expert knowledge in all aspects of growing a business at numerous national and international franchising and broader business events. Suzie is a business mentor for the Chamber of Commerce and business growth coach for the Growth Accelerator Programme.