- Video Production and the different formats to consider (Help, Hero, Hub).
- Video Marketing Campaign Strategy.
- Video as part of your Marketing Mix.
- Examples of great Video marketing.
- New Trends in Video production.
- Using a You Tube channel and social media.
- Tracking R.O.I.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Considerations when making video and tips on producing your own video content.
- How to ensure your video campaign reflects your brand strategy.
- How to Plan your video marketing strategy.
- How to use a You Tube channel to promote your organisation.
- How to structure your Videos.
- How to optimize delivery of your video campaign.
- How to track performance of your video campaign.
MEET THE HOSTS
James Williamson spent 15 years freelancing and working with some of the top agencies in Scotland and England producing video and animation content, James set up Moovii in 2016.
Moovii are specialists in strategic video and animation production. It’s all very well producing videos and animations that look good but we offer a fully integrated service to ensure the clients are getting clear ROI and building successful campaigns.
Working with clients to create clear video marketing strategies from the outset that produce measurable results. The work is fun and exciting and with a clear focus on goals and KPI’s we use online results driven campaigns that help our clients bring their brands to life.
George Shepherd is a Marketing Consultant & Researcher with 30 years experience working in video marketing strategy, facilitation, branding, market research and training projects.
He works with companies, organisations and agencies, helping them create breakthrough marketing strategies and video campaigns.
Clients have included LEGO, Nike, Star Wars, Unilever, Proctor & Gamble, LG, Nestle, Diageo, Guinness, Johnnie Walker, Sara Lee, Captain Morgan’s Rum, Kellogg’s, Mazda, Toyota, BBC, Irn Bru, Tennents Lager, Border Biscuits, Miami Ad School Europe, Health Education Scotland, Ireland Tourism, Glaxo Smithkline, KFC, Fosters Lager, Heineken, 3i, and Barclays Bank amongst others.