THURSDAY 14th November 8:30AM – 4:45PM
The 2019 WeDO Scotland Conference is focused on growth, innovation, success and company culture, designed to deliver true value & deliverable outcomes for entrepreneurs and business leaders. Our outstanding line-up of speakers will be sharing their amazing stories of success and growth strategies, their learnings from the challenges they have faced along the way as well as their innovation insights.
Through our speakers, panel debate and workshops, you will have the opportunity to absorb, learn from, and share the latest thought leadership, best practises and challenges currently facing Scottish businesses which is a powerful offering to any entrepreneur or business leader.
Entrepreneurs and business leaders regularly have to play the role of CEO, COO, CFO, CTO, Sales Director and Marketing Director. The opportunity to spend time with like-minded business owners and be more philosophical about your business is a powerful energiser, resulting in greater inspiration and a refreshed outlook.
WHO CAN ATTEND?
- One of only 2 events we host annually which are open to non-members.
- In support of young people and potential entrepreneurs of the future, we have a limited number of reduced price tickets for students.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ATTENDING?
- Learn from the best – an outstanding opportunity to be inspired & increase your skills & knowledge.
- Meet industry experts & learn from some of Scotland’s & the UK’s leading entrepreneurs.
- Network – build new relationships & strengthen those with business leaders you already know.
- Taking time away from the office and working ‘on’ your business rather than ‘in’ it will encourage your creativity and idea generation.
- Meeting & hearing from like-minded, ambitious business leaders and entrepreneurs to spark your future plans.
- Find out about new approaches to business growth and innovative ideas to benefit your company.
- Investing in you as the business owner and leader will have exponential benefits to you, your teams and your company.
- Help sow the seeds & nurture relationships which often lead to reciprocal assistance for a variety of situations including innovation, joint ventures, distribution partnerships, investment, sales leads, market intelligence and much more.
“There is a fantastic energy in the room, that comes from having phenomenally successful Scottish business people mixing with exciting aspiring entrepreneurs. A very powerful combination!”
Click HERE to read more about what attendees say about our Conferences.
We’re not about the ordinary, we’re about the extraordinary. You won’t find speakers at our Conference who are ‘on the circuit’. You won’t find speakers who you’ve already heard at other events.
Who you hear will inspire you with unique, engaging stories far from the norm of many entrepreneurial events and business conferences. They will be sharing their experiences, innovative approaches to successes and challenges along with key takeaways for delegates to consider implementing in their own businesses. There will be a 5 minute Q & A afterwards to give you the opportunity to ask questions to each speaker.
The workshops are focused on business growth driven by innovation.Workshop sessions will take place in the morning with more taking place in the afternoon. Once you have booked your Conference ticket, you will be sent a link to select your workshops of choice for the morning and afternoon sessions in order of preference. You will choose one workshop in the morning and one in the afternoon, more topics which will be announced very soon. The workshops are designed to be interactive and you will have plenty of time to ask questions.
This will be a fascinating opportunity to hear the views of some of Scotland’s most foremost business leaders. The session will incorporate Q & As on each topic above, giving delegates plenty of opportunity to ask questions & join in the debate. Click HERE to find out more about who’s on the Panel.
Click HERE to find out more about VentureFest Scotland 2019