CORONAVIRUS BUSINESS SUPPORT OVERVIEW
The Chancellor has set out a package of temporary, timely and targeted measures to support public services, people and businesses through this period of disruption caused by COVID-19.
This includes a package of measures to support businesses including:
- a Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
- deferring VAT and Income Tax payments
- a Self-employment Income Support Scheme
- a Statutory Sick Pay relief package for small and medium sized businesses (SMEs)
- small business grant funding of £10,000 for all business in receipt of small business rate relief or rural rate relief
- grant funding of £25,000 for retail, hospitality and leisure businesses with property with a rateable value between £15,000 and £51,000
- the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme offering loans of up to £5 million forSMEsthrough the British Business Bank
- the HMRC Time To Pay Scheme
To find out how CBILS will impact EIS Tax Relief, click HERE.
All pages within this section will be updated as more information becomes available.
COVID-19 HELPLINE FOR SCOTTISH BUSINESSES
0300 303 0660 open Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm