- March Edinburgh Entrepreneur Clinic
March 3, 2020
1:45 pm - 5:00 pm
**MEMBERS ONLY EVENT **
Whether you have years of experience or are at an earlier stage of your business journey, all entrepreneurs and business leaders face some unique challenges on the path to growth and success. One of the most common mistakes is not asking for help OR not asking for the right help from the right people.
Pretty much anything you’re going to go through, someone else has already gone through. Pretty much any feeling you’re going to have, someone else has already had. Any obstacle, any roadblock, ANYTHING! Someone has come up against them and figured out a way to get around them. Tap into that.
- What’s the one thing that will move the needle for your business?
- What are the challenges you’re facing in your business?
- Open forum delivering hands-on practical advice from, and sharing of experiences with, your peers.
- Brainstorming to tackle challenges you’re facing in your business.
- Open & honest conversations to innovate.
- Build & leverage your entrepreneurial & leadership strengths.
- Quickly access new tactics and incorporate those that work to enhance your business goals.
- Invest time to think strategically about your business & add value.
THE BENEFITS TO YOU
- Creative thinking to ensure you’re at the top of your game.
- Forge relationships and collaborate with your fellow WeDO members.
- Sharpen your skills & learn best practices from those who have been there & done it.
- Be inspired & energised to keep pushing towards success.
- Conceptualize tried & tested tangible solutions to the challenges you face.
Bring your questions and together we will find answers and solutions. Collaboration is key and at the heart of WeDO, our clinics are the perfect, trusted and informed environment to make a tangible difference to your business.
Here’s feedback from our inaugural Clinic held in March.
With thanks to our Masterclass sponsors: