- Business Transformation Masterclass
October 20, 2020
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
- For many of us, given the resurgence of COVID-19 and ever-changing restrictions, tough leadership tests are ever-present.
- During the current crisis, businesses have worked faster and better than they dreamed possible just a few months ago.
- Maintaining that sense of possibility and opportunity will be an enduring source of competitive advantage.
- Driven by urgency, entrepreneurs and business leaders are increasingly embracing agile methods; we’re now getting used to jumping on quick Zoom and Teams meetings to solve problems and giving remote teams more decision-making authority.
- Agile and thriving businesses are putting in place new operating models built around the customer and supported by the right operating model and processes.
So, how do you transform your operating model on the current rollercoaster to meet the ever-changing new ‘norm’ demands?
- In order to come back stronger, businesses need to reimagine their business model as they return to full speed.
- Those who have stepped up their game and continue to do so, will be better off and far more ready to confront the challenges, and opportunities, of the next normal in these fluid times.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- This Masterclass will help you to identify where and how you can transform your operating model to meet the new ‘norm’ demands as we continue to navigate the pandemic.
- It will give you the opportunity to consider a number of areas within your business which may need to transform to adapt to new demands and ongoing economic pressures.
- You will gain practical and pragmatic action plans to re-shaping your business and ensure the ongoing engagement and wellbeing of your employees.
We’re delighted to be welcoming Bill Kane, CEO of Merlin Consultancy to share his expertise, experience and knowledge of business transformation. In his 30+ years in business, Bill has been able to experience a very broad spectrum of challenges across many sectors and various businesses including:
- 4 years as CEO of a UK PLC, including buying, selling and integrating companies and dealing with Stock Exchange requirements.
- 10 years at Director level in private, public, service and retail businesses with related manufacturing environments.
- 20+ years in accountancy and international professional service businesses.
Prior to founding Merlin Consultancy Ltd, Bill was a partner with Deloitte, PWC and Operations Strategy Global Leader with IBM Business Solutions. He additionally has extensive experience as a Non-Executive Chairman and Director in a wide variety of sectors. His expertise includes business start-up, acquisition, growth, sale and closure. He now shares his expertise as a Board level coach and management consultant on strategic visioning, business development and managing sustainable change in a wide variety of industry sectors and sizes of businesses.
Yvonne Anderson FCPID is Head of People and Culture Transformation at Merlin Consultancy, and has been working in the area of People and Organisational Development for over 20 years. She has a real passion for her profession and has achieved outstanding results in business transformation through delivering effective, clear and well implemented people strategies, supporting the overall business strategy, backed up by sound HR practices. She recognises that supporting, developing and aligning companies most valuable resources, their teams, gives them competitive advantage, a great place to work and a commercially thriving organisation.
Together with her experience in Professional Services, Finance, Contact Centres, Manufacturing, Education, Electronics and Service industries, Yvonne is an energetic, pragmatic and commercially focused individual who makes a real difference to the organisations and business leaders that she works with.
She is particularly experienced and interested in the areas of Culture and Engagement and Leadership & Team Development, and hold an MSc in Advanced Leadership Practice and an Executive Coaching qualification. She is also a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) which recognises her work and continuous professional development at a senior level in the profession.
Once you have registered, you will receive an email confirmation enabling you to add the event to your calendar & with the Zoom joining details.
This event will be hosted online through Zoom.