We co-host monthly New Media Breakfasts with our partners fatBuzz, a leading new media company with a combined 35 years experience in audio & video podcast production, niche network creation and event management for a wide range of organisations across many industry sectors. Gordon White, the Managing Director of Fatbuzz, is one of Scotland’s leading experts in social media and is a regular speaker at events throughout the UK including the New Media Breakfasts in Glasgow as well as Edinburgh. We are delighted that Gordon and the fatBuzz team won the WeDO Scotland High Growth Company of the Year Award 2013.
New Media Breakfasts are open to MEMBERS and NON-MEMBERS of WeDO and take place at Tigerlily in Edinburgh. The events provide up-to-date information about new and social media and how it is being used to engage and communicate in business today as well as a great networking opportunity for attendees.
- Strongly focused on ‘why to’ rather than ‘how to’.
- Designed to let you make informed choices about social media participation.
- Presentations on a specific area of new and social media followed by a question and answer session.
Tickets cost £20 + £1 online booking fee and include tea/coffee & a bacon or egg roll. Please let us know at the time of booking if you have any special dietary requirements.
The next New Media Breakfast is as follows:
November New Media Breakfast
- TOPIC: LinkedIn – Developing ‘Brand You’ and Getting To Grips With The New Interface
- SPEAKER: Gordon White of fatBuzz
- WHEN: Thursday 23rd February 2016 07:45am – 09:30am
- WHERE: Tigerlily, 125 George Street
The link to book tickets is HERE
Remember to put the dates in your diaries for events you’re attending to avoid double booking!
To be added to the New Media Breakfast mailing list and kept up-to-date with dates and topics, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
WeDO SCOTLAND MEMBERS, TO BOOK YOUR NEW MEDIA BREAKFAST TICKETS, LOG INTO THE APP OR CHECK THE MEMBERS REMINDER EMAILS.