- October Edinburgh Masterclass
October 22, 2019
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
**MEMBERS ONLY EVENT **
There has never been a better time for your business to have a presence on LinkedIn. The latest statistics from LinkedIn in 2019 reveal that it has 610 million members – 303M of which are active monthly users with 40% visiting the site daily. 2 new members join every second. It also highlighted that 61 million Linkedin users are senior level influencers and 40 million users are in decision-making positions. LinkedIn is an incredibly valuable tool for businesses and every business should ensure they have a presence either via a Page and/or a Group.
Following on from our Turbo-Charge Your Personal Effectiveness Workshop, this workshop will focus on your business rather than you as an individual.
As always, this will be an interactive session with plenty of round-table discussions and the opportunity to ask questions. Attendees should bring a laptop with them as the session will entail working ‘live’ on LinkedIn.
WHAT WILL BE COVERED:
Company Pages & Groups, LinkedIn advertising, measuring success and best practice.
- Setting up your Page & Group.
- Employee Advocacy & building your company’s brand.
- Strategies to ensure your business is found by potential clients and business partners.
- Sharing relevant & interesting content & encouraging conversations.
- Using tagging & hashtags to build your audience.
- Introduction to Sponsored Updates.
- Introduction to LinkedIn advertising.
- Using LinkedIn as a FREE recruitment tool.
- Using video to promote your business.
- Promoting your business via your personal profile.
- Using hashtags to build your followers & increase visibility.
WHAT WILL ATTENDEES LEARN:
- How to enhance the profile of your business & maximise opportunities.
- How to grow your audience with the right people & companies.
- How to engage with potential clients & business partners.
- How to recruit for free using your business and personal profiles.
- How to use LinkedIn search as a business development tool for your business.
- How to create engaging content.
Belinda Roberts is the Founder of WeDO Scotland and the co-author of ‘21st Century Networking’. An early adoptee of LinkedIn, she has long been an advocate of the opportunities presented by the platform to grow your network as well as building your personal online brand and that of your business. With over 20 years training & coaching experience, Belinda’s knowledge sharing is hallmarked by interactive, relevant and results-driven sessions with ample opportunity to gain knowledge through ‘doing’ and participating rather than just listening.
“Belinda not only knows the detailed workings of LinkedIn, but can transfer this knowledge in an extremely personable, hands-on way. It was really beneficial to be able to put some of her ideas into action during the “live” session.”
“I attended a LinkedIn session run by Belinda and was immediately impressed by her depth of knowledge on the subject. Her recommendations on improving my LinkedIn profile have been enormously beneficial to me. I would highly recommend her to anyone wanting to increase their visibility on LinkedIn and wanting to make genuine connections that are useful to them and their business.”
“Our small, focused session was characterised by excellent handouts, a supportive atmosphere among the other participants, and personalised recommendations from Belinda, who has a great intuitive sense about LinkedIn and what works there.”
With thanks to our Masterclass sponsors: