- Sales Strategies Masterclass
November 12, 2020
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Lockdown has changes sales forever. Have you changed your sales approach to match?
- Have you sat through an hour long presentation delivered via Microsoft Teams or Zoom? It’s boring, disengaging and uninspiring, so don’t put your prospects through this.
- Are you now struggling to do genuine discovery calls that get answers to your pre-sales questions before you deliver your presentations?
- With lockdown there are fewer sales deals up for grabs than before, so we need to maximise every single opportunity in our sales pipelines.
- Reboot your online selling process and make your sales presentations and product demos stand out from the crowd.
- Traditional Sales is gone and a new Sales World is here. Sales has just got much harder and never more so than the art of delivering ‘Klozing’ presentations to prospects online.
- With face to face selling no longer allowed and businesses facing a recession this course will help you deliver killer presentations using Microsoft Teams.
WHAT WILL BE COVERED?
- Where presentations and demos should fit in your sales process.
- How to position your presentation to slot into your own sales process.
- How to know if doing a sales presentation is right or just a waste of your time.
- How to know what goes in your sales presentation, and more importantly what to leave out.
- How to close the Presentation and keep the sales process moving forward.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- How to develop your sales mindset for online presenting.
- How to prepare for each presentation.
- The exact words to use to set up your presentation for success.
- The best questions to use at each stage of your sales process to set up the presentation.
- The best words to use to “Kloze” every presentation.
* Please note that this Masterclass is not a “How to use MS Teams/Zoom” or a “Top Sales Presentations Tips”. This session is aimed at users who are already familiar with the technology.
We’re delighted to be welcoming back Iain Swanston of Klozers by popular demand. Iain is the expert sales guru who has previously run Masterclasses for us with outstanding feedback received on every occasion.
After 30 years in sales, the last 10 of which were spent consulting, training and coaching, Iain has become a sought-after Expert and Facilitator for Sales Change.
Iain has worked with small entrepreneurial start-ups, SME’s and corporate giants such as Microsoft Corp, and is Scotland’s foremost thought leader on Consultative Selling Skills. In addition to the many Technology companies Iain works with, he also has supported businesses in Telecoms, Insurance, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Business Services, Oil & Gas. Iain also works with Scottish Enterprise and Highlands & Islands Enterprise to provide sales support to Scotland’s thriving Entrepreneurial community.
Iain specialises in helping businesses accelerate their sales growth and has a track record of delivering significant, sustained improvements in his client’s professional sales capabilities.
With a 30 year track record, Iain’s broad expertise in sales enables him to equip sales people and businesses with everything they need to deliver higher, sustainable revenues. With a broad portfolio of solutions each predicated on accurate up front diagnosis of the challenges organisations are facing, Iain is the “Go To” guy for making sales happen. Hence one Microsoft Business Manager described Iain as the ‘Sat Nav for Sales Success’.
You can add this event to your calendar and will receive the Zoom link details in your registration confirmation email.
This event will be hosted online through Zoom.