Since launching the Best British Tech Pioneer competition in 2013, KPMG has been celebrating and recognising the trailblazers, game changers and tech disruptors across the UK. They’ve been so inspired, awed and amazed by the talent and innovation they’ve seen – this year they are going global!
The KPMG Private Enterprise Tech Innovator in the UK competition aims to recognise the fastest-growing tech innovators in the country. This is your chance to join the ranks of some of the UK’s top tech innovators including VIVIDQ, Babylon Health and What3words – just to name a few.
Tell them how you’re changing the technology landscape and shaking up the industry – about your ambitious growth plans and vision for the future. Whether you’re a pure technology company – or tech-enabled, tech-led or tech-driven – and see yourself as a future tech titan, KPMG want to hear from you.
Don’t miss your chance to expand your network of peers and build new business connections through KPMG’s extensive global organisation of business professionals.
Bina Mehta, Chair of KPMG UK and Head of Emerging Giants commented:
“More than £11.6bn was invested in UK scaleups in 2020. If you’re pushing the boundaries in tech and are ready to grow at pace, this is your chance to put your plans in front of key influencers.”
- Be recognised for your potential.
- Gain exposure by pitching your innovations and growth ambitions to a panel of industry experts.
- Increase your company’s profile in KPMG’s global communications channels.
- Build connections with like-minded peers, key industry experts and influencers in both the UK and globally.
- Become known on the world stage if you win the UK competition and progress to the Global Tech Innovator final hosted at the Lisbon Web Summit 2021 in November. There, the winner from the UK will compete with the winners from 14 other countries in most major regions of the world to be chosen as the Global Tech Innovator 2021.
If you think you have what it takes to be the first KPMG Private Enterprise Tech Innovator in the UK then click HERE to submit your application.