We have recently launched our Corporate membership which enables business leaders of larger organisations to engage and build relationships with business owners. We will also this year, for the first time, be adding a new category to our Annual Awards – Inspiring Leader of the Year – which will allow non-business owners to enter our Awards.
BENEFITS OF CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP
- FLEXIBILITY – 3 floating memberships can be used by your leaders & aspiring leaders – giving them the opportunity to attend our events & masterclasses.
- WORK IN PARTNERSHIP – Opportunity to host an in-house masterclass with one of your experts. The perfect opportunity to showcase your business & expertise to a highly relevant audience.
- INCREASED VISIBILITY – Build relationships with your target audience of dynamic, ambitious, wealth-focused, & professional business owners and leaders.
- ENGAGE WITH YOUR CLIENTS – Bring your clients along to high quality, relevant, diverse and professional events.
- PROMOTION TO KEY AUDIENCES – WeDO will help you to reach a wide audience via on and offline marketing. Your web-linked logo displayed on this page.
- PR & GUEST BLOGS – Showcase your in-company expertise by providing 6 guest blogs per annum which are shared on our social media platforms including our LinkedIn page, group, Facebook page and Twitter.
- DISCOUNTED SPONSORSHIP – First option on sponsorship packages, some of which give 50% discount on corporate membership subscriptions.
- DISCOUNTED NETWORKING & LINKEDIN MASTERCLASSES – 25% discount to ensure your staff gain the most from their networking activities both offline & via LinkedIn. A Masterclass on Networking at Formal Events is also available. Masterclasses are delivered by Belinda Roberts, founder of WeDO Scotland and co-author of “21st Century Networking.”
For further information about our Corporate membership, please email us by clicking HERE and we’ll be delighted to discuss in more detail with you.