[email protected] was founded by HRH The Duke of York in 2014 to provide a platform to amplify and accelerate the work of entrepreneurs. Since inception, it has helped 785 entrepreneurs in 59 countries across the globe; 3669 jobs have been created and there has been more than £885M of economic activity.
[email protected] gives Entrepreneurs the opportunity to meet the people who can help make their business dreams become a reality. It recognises the profound role that entrepreneurship plays in the UK and global economies. [email protected] creates the perfect environment to hatch world changing ideas, at scale.
It offers a thriving network centred on a fast-growing community of entrepreneurs receiving ongoing support from a hand-picked group of business leaders, investors and partners dedicated to helping them to succeed and grow. It is a rich ecosystem in which entrepreneurs can flourish.
Whether you’re a fledgling start-up or a fast growing young business ready to scale, [email protected] gives you the opportunity to transform the future potential of your business.
The aims are to:
- Create introductions to mentors and advisors;
- Through their audiences, provide access to distribution systems and supply chains;
- Make connections; and
- Help with investment
[email protected] ON TOUR
Regional On Tour events are held regularly to provide entrepreneurs from across the UK with the opportunity to learn about the programme, make their initial pitch, connect with local stakeholders and begin to receive mentoring to develop their businesses.
The winners from each On Tour event are fast-tracked to Boot Camp.
It costs nothing for entrepreneurs to apply and 42 are selected for each Boot Camp. Boot Camp provides the Entrepreneurs with the opportunity to hear from industry experts and [email protected] Alumni, as well as receiving support and mentoring. All participants are asked to pitch to a panel of judges, who select 12 entrepreneurs to pitch for three minutes at St. James’s Palace. The remaining 30 entrepreneurs will have the opportunity to pitch for 30 seconds.
Alumni Entrepreneurs continue to receive ongoing support, introductions and connections to the [email protected] UK and Global networks.
[email protected] PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARD
The People’s Choice Award is a public vote which opens after Boot Camp. All 42 entrepreneurs participating in [email protected] take part. This is an opportunity to showcase the entrepreneurs to a broader audience and for the public to learn more and vote for their favourite via a dedicated website.
The winner of the People’s Choice Award is also announced at St James’s Palace.
[email protected] 11.0 has a broad technology theme and will discover entrepreneurs that have identified opportunities in the following areas:
- Biotech and Medical Technology
- Consumer Technology and Internet of Things
- Cyber Security
- Data Management and Analytics
- Educational Technology
- Energy, Environmental and Renewables Technologies
- Fitness Tech
- Health and Wellbeing Technology
- Industrial Technology
- Materials, Substances and By-products
- Media, Communications and Entertainment Technology
- Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and Virtual Reality
- Smart Cities
So if you’re an ambitious and driven entrepreneur with a great business or idea then don’t delay and apply now by clicking HERE.
Key dates for [email protected] 11.0 are as follows:
- 29 January 2019 – [email protected] On Tour Newcastle (Application Deadline 17 January).
- 14 February 2019 – [email protected] On Tour Hertfordshire (Application Deadline 31 January).
- 18 February 2019 – [email protected] On Tour Devon (Application Deadline 6 February).
- 29 March 2019 – Deadline for Applications for [email protected] 11.0.
- 8 May 2019 – [email protected] Boot Camp.
- 12 June 2019 – [email protected] 11.0, St James’s Palace.