Scottish entrepreneurship is dynamic, exciting and inspiring. WeDO Scotland is the country’s most exclusive leadership organisations for transformational business owners and leaders of dynamic companies. Membership is predominantly by invitation or referral and is subject to approval by our Executive Teams.
What’s important to us and our members is best practice; mapping out where you need to go to “win” both as a team or as a company. It’s exciting and it’s inspiring.
Transformational leaders set direction, build compelling & passionate visions, they create something new & exciting. They’re not afraid to challenge the norm.”
- We share our collective knowledge, ideas & experiences.
- We learn from our challenges.
- We seek to better ourselves, our teams & our businesses.
- We facilitate introductions, give guidance & help to achieve business growth by hosting diverse, relevant events & masterclasses hosted by experts in their fields.
We are always happy to hear from potential members who share our values and vision, so please get in touch if you’d like to find out more by completing our Membership Application form.
Our next Awards nominations and applications will open in January 2020 and more details will be posted here so do keep a look out.
Our 2019 Conference is taking place on the 14th of November at Dynamic Earth in Edinburgh. This is one of our flaghship events of the year and is open to members as well as non-members, you can find out more by clicking HERE.
What are the benefits of membership?
- Access to our extensive and relevant contacts who are able to support and help to accelerate business growth.
- The WeDO App is the first of its’ kind in the UK. It enables our members to network and communicate with one another outwith our events. The app enables direct calling and emailing; each member has their own individual profile page with their contact details, website link and LinkedIn URL. We have recently added a section for a short biography.
- Ongoing support with introductions as & when applicable to like-minded individuals & those with whom we can build relationships and potentially do business with directly or indirectly.
- Actively promoting our members businesses via our website by sharing relevant blogs & press releases (subject to approval).
- Supporting our members PR and digital marketing activities via our social media platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Potential opportunities for members to share their expertise by speaking at our events which are promoted via our website and event booking pages with links to members LinkedIn profiles and company websites (subject to experience, knowledge, relevance & approval by our Executive Teams.)
- Active sharing of member news and updates via our blog.
Facts about WeDO
- Members from a wide variety of industry sectors ranging from a small number of new start businesses with demonstrable high growth potential (strictly by invitation only) to established SMEs and corporate organisations.
- High levels of engagement on our social media platforms including our LinkedIn company page, our LinkedIn group, our Facebook page and Twitter.
- Members ages range from 21 to 67.
- We host a variety of fresh, relevant and inspiring events including our flagship events – our Annual Conference & our Annual Awards Ceremony & Dinner.
- Key influencers in the Scottish entrepreneurial community & recognised in the Scottish Entrepreneurial Ecosystem.
- Official Partner in the Scottish Government’s Can Do initiative; collaborating with Scotland’s leading partners from the public, private & third sector organisations towards achieving Scotland’s goal to be a world-leading entrepreneurial & innovative nation.
- Annual Global Entrepreneurship Week partner promoting entrepreneurialism around the world.
- Outstanding network of Scottish entrepreneurs and speakers.
- In excess of 5,000 followers on Twitter whilst only following just over 300, average weekly reach of 250,000.
- 70% above average engagement on our Facebook page.
If you are interested in finding out more, please complete our online Application Form.
What WeDO Members Say
“I have had the pleasure of being a member of WeDO for a few years now. I cannot emphasise enough how much being part of this organisation has helped me and my business. Their ability to allow one to meet with and speak to like-minded business people from across the country is second to none.”
“WeDO has transformed my business. Personally I have learnt so much from the members and Executive team who are hugely generous with their knowledge and contacts. Introductions have all been interesting and relevant; you are given so much insight into your business.”
“WeDO really does what it says on the tin. Helps us to develop & grow our company by introducing us to like-minded people who run their businesses with integrity. Highly recommended.”