International markets offer huge potential to grow your business and contribute to Scotland’s economy. Scottish Development International offers support Scottish SMEs to develop an export plan, tap into their global market expertise and identify new opportunities to boost your international sales. We are delighted that they will be hosting a workshop to enable delegates to better understand the support which is available and to ask questions.
Growing your business globally can help to:
- Make you more profitable, competitive and innovative.
- Boost your profile at home and internationally.
- Grow your business faster, because you’re accessing new revenue streams.
- Make you more resilient and allow you to spread your business risk.
- Achieve economies of scale in production that aren’t always possible at home.
- Give your products and services longer commercial life by reaching new customers and markets.
WHAT WILL BE COVERED:
- Overview of Scottish Development International & the services they provide.
- The access process for SMEs.
- Key support offered by Scottish Development International including:
- Getting Your Business Export Ready.
- Creating Your Export Plan.
- Funding to Enter International Markets.
- Make it to Market Grant.
- International E-Commerce.
- Export Champions Programme.
- Preparing for Brexit.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- How Scottish Development International work with SMEs and how to engage with them.
- The support on offer to you for identifying routes to market, access to agents, market experts & funding.
- How to access free Market Research.
- E-Commerce: Workshops & Masterclasses to equip you with the know-how to set up on emarketplaces and start selling right away.
- How to access support to create and develop your Export Plan & benefit from expert advice.
- How to find an export mentor who has been there, done it & can help you grow your business globally.
- Brexit: How to access support to help you prepare your business for Brexit with a range of support, whether you’re currently exporting or starting on your export journey.