In June 2019, Scottish Enterprise issued their 2019 – 2022 Strategic Framework ‘Building Scotland’s Future Today’ and we are delighted that they will be hosting a workshop to enable delegates to better understand the support which is available and to ask questions.
WHAT WILL BE COVERED:
- Overview of Scottish Enterprise & the services they provide.
- The access process for SMEs.
- Key support & intervention offered by Scottish Enterprise including:
- Innovation Support.
- Scotland’s Open Innovation Marketplace.
- Data driven innovation.
- Improve business processes.
- Exploring new markets.
- Scaling your business.
- Grants & accessing funding.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- How Scottish Enterprise work with SMEs and how to engage with them.
- The support on offer to you for developing routes to market, a strong business model and raising investment for growth.
- How their workshops can assist you with learning new skills and can help to improve your business processes.
- How they can connect you to local, national and international investors as well as support through our Investor Readiness programme.
- How they can help you to find a mentor.
- How to bid for contract opportunities to provide your products & services to the UK public & private sectors as well as overseas markets.
- Connect you to a network of partner organisation/individuals & peer or role model businesses best placed to support you at whatever stage of growth you are at, whatever your sector or specific needs.
- How to access to company case studies, guides, industry reports, comment and insights from across Scotland’s business community.