- Members Funding Solutions
March 30, 2020
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
**MEMBERS ONLY EVENT **
Not surprisingly, FUNDING is at the top of the agenda for most of our members currently. This is the first in our series of COVID-19 Support Events which are free for WeDO Scotland members and will be taking place twice weekly in addition to our weekly Brainstorming meetings every Monday at 11am.
We’re delighted to have a fantastic panel joining us with a wealth (pardon the pun!) of experience in a variety of funding options. Our thanks to them all for kindly giving their time and sharing their expertise with us which we know will be invaluable.
MEET THE PANEL
- Stuart Brown – Head of Branch & Business Banking at Barclays
- Tom Brock – Fund Director at UMI Debt Finance Scotland – manage a £12M fund, part funded by the EU on behalf of the Scottish Government manage providing loan capital to small and medium sized businesses across Scotland. Loans from £25,001 to £100,000 (subject to approval), 3 year repayment terms, 6.5%-12% interest fees, no hidden fees.
- Mark Petty – Director, Head of Strategic Alliances at Leyton UK – innovation funding schemes – R & D Tax Credits & Patent Box; grant funding.
- Alan Watt – Managing Director at Reference Point Advisory – 20 years fundraising experience as a venture capital investor, lender with a major bank, transaction advisor and business owner, supporting entrepreneurs to raise equity or debt finance.
- John Nimmo – Managing Partner at Rooney Nimmo – corporate, funds and investment company and investment services lawyer with extensive experience nationally & internationally.
Please check your text messages or in the events section of our app for the link to register after which you will be emailed the dial-in details. Remember to submit your 2 questions prior to the event – instructions are in the confirmation email.