- April 18, 2018
3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
**MEMBERS ONLY EVENT **
This is the first Masterclass in our 2018 series following the different stages of a business. Designed to encourage you to focus on where your business is and where you want it to be, our Masterclasses are the ideal opportunity to learn from an expert in their given topic with plenty of chance to ask questions.
TOPIC: Growth – Building a Strong & Sustainable Business Model
Successful business growth depends on a scalable business model that will increase profits over time, by growing revenue, whilst controlling cost increases. Here are some key considerations:
- How does your business create, deliver & capture value?
- How do you currently, and how will you in the future, position your company in its sector and market to achieve scalability?
- What’s the best business model to adopt to enable you to reach your growth targets?
Adopting the right business model will identify your sales and marketing strategies to achieve business growth including branding, pricing, sales channels and potential partners. Regardless of what stage your business is at, this workshop will be of tremendous value and will help you to make important decisions about the future direction of your business whether you wish to achieve steady growth or embark upon a rapid growth path.
WHAT WILL BE COVERED:
- An overview of the different international business growth models.
- Is my business right for Franchising, Licensing or Distribution Partnerships?
- Opportunities & pitfalls of each model.
- Key international growth markets.
- Recruiting the right partners.
- Case studies.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- The key differences between the different growth models.
- What’s involved in preparing your business for Franchising, Licensing or Distribution Licensing.
- Market feasibility considerations.
- The partner recruitment process.
WORKSHOP HOST: SUZIE MCCAFFERTY
Suzie McCafferty is one of the most experienced franchise and licensing professionals in the UK. She has been in the industry for more than 18 years, firstly as a successful international franchisor in her own right, building her own retail brand from a single store in Edinburgh to a network of over 60 outlets in 6 countries including the Middle East and the Caribbean and subsequently as Director of a £30m franchise division of a large recruitment plc. She now runs her own British Franchise Association accredited consultancy firm, Platinum Wave Franchising.
Suzie’s focus is on preparing businesses all over the globe for franchising, licensing and distribution licensing, effective recruitment of franchisees, licensees and distributors, driving network performance through training and coaching, assisting UK brands to franchise internationally and bringing international brands into the UK.
With thanks to event sponsors Mazars.