THURSDAY 17th MAY
8:45AM – 4:45PM
DYNAMIC EARTH IN EDINBURGH
WHO CAN ATTEND?
- One of only 2 events we host annually which are open to non-members.
- In support of young people and potential entrepreneurs of the future, we have a limited number of reduced price tickets for students.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ATTENDING?
- Outstanding opportunity to be inspired & increase your skills & knowledge.
- Meet industry experts & network with some of Scotland’s leading entrepreneurs.
- Network – build new relationships & strengthen those with business leaders you already know.
- Taking time away from the office and working ‘on’ your business rather than ‘in’ it will encourage your creativity and idea generation.
- Meeting & hearing from like-minded, ambitious business leaders and entrepreneurs to spark your future plans.
- Find out about new approaches to business growth to benefit your business.
- Investing in you as the business owner and leader will have exponential benefits to you, your teams and your company.
“There is a fantastic energy in the room, that comes from having phenomenally successful Scottish business people mixing with exciting aspiring entrepreneurs. A very powerful combination!”
Click HERE to read more about what attendees say about our Conferences.
WHAT WILL I LEARN AT THE WORKSHOPS?
The workshops this year are focused on business growth and more information will be available shortly. The first 5 workshop sessions will take place in the morning, directly after the first speaker with the second sessions taking place in the afternoon. Once available to book, attendees will rank their workshops of choice in order of preference using out online booking form.
WHO ARE THE SPEAKERS?
Our speakers this year who will be sharing their amazing business journeys which will be hugely interesting, inspiring and entertaining, are as follows:
WHO’S ON THE PANEL FOR THE DEBATE?
Mid-morning, we will be welcoming our Panel who will be discussing ‘Scotland’s Future: What Lies Ahead?’ Joining our panel are:
Jo Macsween – former CEO of world-leading haggis brand Macsween, Group Chair Vistage UK, Women’s Enterprise Scotland Ambassador, Director of Oran Consulting & Scottish Business Task Force Member at the Scotland Office.
Tim Allan – President Scottish Chambers of Commerce, Chief Executive of Unicorn Property Group, Non-Executive Director of Motor Fuel Group/Murco, Deputy Chair Campaign Board – V & A Museum of Design, Dundee & Non-Executive Director Board Member of the University Court at the University of St Andrews.
Jackie Waring, Founder & CEO of Investing Women and Managing Director of Blue Horizons (Scotland)
The panel discussion will focus on the following key areas:
- The Scottish economy – where are we and where are we going?
- Changes in taxation & the potential impact on businesses and individuals.
- Opportunities for Scottish businesses.
- Likely challenges for Scottish businesses.
- How can we, as business owners, influence what happens in Scotland?
This will be a fascinating opportunity to hear the views of some of Scotland’s most foremost business leaders. The session will incorporate Q & As on each topic above, giving delegates plenty of opportunity to ask questions & join in the debate. We are currently waiting for confirmation from additional panel members and their details will be added as soon as possible.